Due to the 10th edition of the Warsaw Flow Festival / Re: mix, we have decided to invite your favorite teachers from previous editions as well as new pedagogues and coaches.
Some of them will visit Poland for the first time!
Some of them will visit Poland for the first time! We want to create space for exchange of experiences, connect well-known and unknown, enable development of the body but in integration with the mind and heart. We remember the past, but we are moving toward the future in experiencing and practicing movement in combination with the breath, emotions and imagination. Therefore, during the jubilee edition of the festival, a holistic view of human will be the key in creating space, where every participant will have the chance to work on all levels of perception in a professional and safe way.
In 2019, we want to:
– dancing as a tool to work on your own personal process of development
– preparation of a performance with CI technique and improvisation with dancers and performers
– movement activities leading to changes in awareness in the area of possibilities, as well as increasing the body’s own potential
This year we aim to create space for conscious and intelligent dance practice, what is guaranteed by the fantastic teachers of the 10th edition of the Warsaw Flow Festival / re:mix!
I. For people interested in Contact Improvisation and Improvisation:
7 days of long Performance Project with Melissa Monteros (8-10 July & 12-14 July),
in a fixed group of professional CI dancers leading to a final performance for audience.
For more information about the project and registration please CLICK HERE: https://bit.ly/2JPpWyn
II. For people interested in Contact Improvisation and Improvisation:
8 days long festival program from the morning till night that consists of:
-Intensive workshop with Ray Chung (8-10 July 8:15-10:15, 12-13 July 16:30-18:30 and 14 July 8:15-10:15)
-Intensive workshop with Grzegorz Pawłowski (8-10 July 10:30 – 12.30, 12-13 July 14:00-16:00 and 14th July 10:30- 12:30)
– Site specific with Iwona Olszowska (8-10 July 14:00-16:00 and 12-13 July 10:30 – 12.30)
– Intensive workshop with Charlie Morrissey (8-10 July 16:30-18:30 and 12-13 July 08:15-10:15)
*Last workshops is going to be a collaboration class between teachers. Please refer to the schedule.
Additionally, we are inviting all participants to VIDEO DANCE SHOOTING with Piotr Janowczyk. Together, we will create an artistic film from activities in spaces!
III. MIX of both groups:
– Dance cinema (11th of July 16:30-18:30)
– Daily led CI jam for both groups of festival (8-10 July and 12-14 July 20:00-23:00)
– Open space for own exploration
This year, each block of the festival can be purchased separately.
Therefore, we invite you to choose the best option for you and dance with us during the 10th edition of the Warsaw FLOW Festival.
Project is supported by the City of Warsaw.